"You guys ARE the reason I’ve started my own woodworking business. I started exactly like you did, build furniture to furnish my own home. You guys pushed me over the edge to start selling furniture. Thank you for what you are doing."
-Jeff from YouTube
In this program, we show you how to build your sales skills. From pricing your work to making that first sales call - it's all covered in great detail with examples and scripts for you to adapt to your business.
Highlights of what you will learn:
- Two different methods to price your work fairly and accurately
- How to estimate materials cost, labor cost, and margin
- What to do if you price something incorrectly
- Why friends and family are the best people to start selling to
- A proven method to keep sales from falling through mid-build
- How to guide a casual conversation from idea to closed sale
- How to deal with price objections
Have you seen enough to make a decision?
This is the best way to teach yourself sales. Trial and error are way too slow - you'll miss out on so much money.
There's even a money-back guarantee.
You have nothing to lose but your next sale.